Coconut Coir Expanding Soil (1.3lbs)
Coconut Coir Expanding Soil (1.3lbs) is a natural and eco-friendly alternative to traditional peat moss, made from the husks of coconut shells. This compressed coconut coir block is a renewable resource that is pH-neutral, and has excellent water-holding capacity and drainage, making it an ideal growing medium and soil improver. When water is added, the block expands to many times its original size, providing a fibrous growing medium that promotes healthy plant growth.
- Growing Medium & Soil Improver
- High water retention and improves aeration and drainage
- Prevents overwatering and root rot
- pH neutral and organic
- Just add water - Expands in minutes
- Expands up to 0.75 cu.ft.
- Made from 100% coconut coir
- Sustainable and eco-friendly alternative to traditional peat moss
- This item is currently available at 99 Cents Only Stores in the USA
- Item #: 3583
- Size: 0.6kg/ 1.3lb/ 0.06 cu.ft. equivalent
- Quantity Option: Each/ Case (9 units)